|Andy Foskey shows off his broom levitating skills|
in front of Alnwick Castle in Northumberland, UK.
1. Who has the best cup of coffee in Chattanooga?
While technically not in Chattanooga, Wired Coffee Bar in Ooltewah is simply the best!
2. What was the last job you had before coming to ChattState?
I worked as the Learning Systems and Services Librarian at Cleveland State Community College for 7.5 years.
3. What is something you hope to accomplish by the end of the year?
I hope to establish a daily meditation practice.
4. What’s your favorite holiday?
A toss-up between Halloween and Christmas—Really I love the whole time of year between those two holidays.
5. What was the last book you read?
The Half-Mammals of Dixie by George Singleton was the last book I read. The last book I read that I couldn’t put down was The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry. It was such a lush and strange novel, but at over 400 pages, it is hard to convince people to read it!
6. Where are you going on your next vacation?
I haven’t made any reservations yet, but I dream about visiting Iceland. However, something a little closer to home is more likely, maybe Chicago or Washington, DC!
7. Do you have any pets?
My lovely kitty Maisy— She looks like a kitten although she is 7 years old.
8. Name one thing you think ChattState students should know about the library.
Students should know that we are a very non-judgmental space where they can seek help with research and technology.
9. What is your favorite sport?
I generally don’t like sports, but I will watch anything during the Olympics, especially Winter Olympics. Figure skating, bobsledding, ski jumping, whatever!
10. If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be?
I’d be a bird so I could learn what it feels like to fly. But I’d be a cute bird, like a finch.
Post a Comment