|Sarah Copeland with the "Flock" exhibit|
by Cracking Art
1. What is the last book you read?
Non-fiction -- Overbooked: The Exploding Business of Travel and Tourism by Elizabeth Becker
Fiction – The Wonder by Emma Donoghue
2. What’s your favorite Halloween costume you wore as a child?
I went one year as Laura Ingalls Wilder in a dress my mother sewed for me. Little House in the Big Woods was the first chapter book I read on my own, and I was interested in Laura throughout my childhood. I read Laura Ingalls Wilder's original manuscript Pioneer Girl when an edited version was published a few years ago. I won't go so far as to say it was an obsession, but I did love the Little House books!
3. Favorite thing to do in Chattanooga?
You can't beat the hiking! I especially enjoy hiking on the Cumberland Plateau.
4. What is the last picture you took with your phone?
Quilt squares that I completed as homework for my beginner's quilting class.
5. If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be?
A housecat. I want to loll around in a patch of sunlight.
6. Coffee, tea, or soda?
7. Spring, Summer, Winter, or Fall?
8. What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to spend time outdoors, hiking, backpacking, and kayaking on small waterways. When I can convince people to play with me, I enjoy tabletop games. Lately, I’ve also been spending a lot of my free time learning how to quilt. Oh, and I’m a podcast junkie. I listen to podcasts while cooking and crafting.
9. What was one of your most memorable vacations?
It is really hard to pick just one! Trips to Montreal, Pittsburgh, and Chicago stand out for the fabulous food. I also really like to visit archaeological sites, so my visit to Meadowcroft Rockshelter (outside of Pittsburgh) made quite an impression on me.
10. What are your favorite podcasts?
Death, Sex, and Money
Note to Self
On the Media
Post a Comment