Sunday, October 30, 2016

Student Assistant Spotlight: Serena

This week, we're highlighting some of the great work that our student assistants do at the library. Be on the lookout for their pictures around the library and blog posts throughout the week to learn a little bit more about them and what they do.

Serena is one of our newest student assistants. She's currently enrolled in the TCAT aesthetics program and sometimes shows up to work with eclectic make up styles which is always fun. She's also a pro at giving directions, helping with tech problems, and finding answers. Stop by the Public Services desk to say hi!



1. What's your major? Aesthetics

2. What was your last read? The Collector by Nora Roberts (Almost Finished)

3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Sleeping and Reading. And hanging out with friends when our schedules match up.

4. What's your favorite color? Yellow, it's the color of happiness!

5. If you could travel back in time, what time frame would you visit and why? "The encounter could create a time paradox, the result of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's worst-case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy." - Doc Emmett Brown.

6. Where do you see yourself in five years? My idea of where I'll be changes on a daily basis. I like to go where the wind takes me, I guess. Maybe I'll be a makeup artist, maybe I'll be working as an Esthetician on a cruise line, or maybe I'll be living in a hut in Brazil. Who knows!

7. Something people would be surprised to know about you? I have a tattoo of the date I was baptized, on my wrist.

No comments: