|Pam Temple, Coordinator for Technical Services |
1. When and where do you like to read?
I like to read in the bed, at the kitchen table, on the living room couch, in the doctor's office, in the shower, at the beach, in the car... You get the picture; I like to read just about anywhere.
2. What was your least favorite class in college?
My least favorite class in college was speech. Having said that, I learned things in that class about organizing and presenting information/ideas that have been useful to me all of my life. Almost as useful as typing classes in high school.
3. If you could have any celebrity as your BFF, who would you choose?
George Clooney would be nice. HiIlary Clinton? Cher? Shirley MacLaine?
4. Favorite part of the new library?
The lighting and my office.
5. Early bird or night owl?
Night-owl definitely. Mornings are painful.
6. Where are you going on your next vacation?
I would like to take a train trip across Canada on the Continental Railway, but I will probably go to the beach below St. Augustine, Florida.
7. What’s your favorite TV show?
I don't watch TV. Weird, I know.
8. What’s the most rewarding part of your job?
Helping people find information and the cataloging of new materials.
9. What do you do to de-stress?
I create pottery. You have to totally concentrate and focus on what you are doing. Makes the rest of the world go away for awhile. Playing the piano also works for that.
10. If you weren’t a librarian, what would you be?