Professor Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead recently posted 21 tips for success in college.
Out of the 21 tips from Professor Halstead, the top five tips for Chatt State students could include:
1. Introduce yourself to your professors; ask questions.
2. Turn in all of your assignments
3. Use email etiquette; if you don’t know the professor, address the email with a title. And don’t scream in ALL CAPS.
4. If you enjoy a course/class, let your professor know.
5. Librarians are some of the most resourceful people you'll ever meet.
Do you have additional tips for college success?
Follow Professor Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AMGHalstead or see her tweet about the 21 tips at https://twitter.com/AMGHalstead/status/498834775185321985