Thursday, October 14, 2010

Library Takes No Break During Fall Break

Overheard in the IMC lobby:

Guy 1:  Dude, that fall break is so short I don't have time to go anywhere and get back. What's the use of having a break if it's that short?

Guy 2:  Yeah, I have to work anyway, so I have no plans except maybe go to the library for a few hours each day.

Guy 1:  Library, what library?

Guy 2:  You know, our library, right in there.

Guy 1:  Ah, they're not open when there's no classes.

Guy 2:  Oh, yeah, they are. There's a sign outside the door that says they'll be open regular hours during fall break, Monday, Oct. 18 and Tuesday, Oct. 19--7:30 am until 9:00 pm.

Guy 1:  That's cool. Maybe I can work on some of that stuff I didn't turn in this week.

Guy 2:  I'm not behind, but I want to see if I can get a little bit ahead in that online class I had to take. My computer at home is busted.

Guy 1:  Yeah, well, maybe I'll see you in there, then. But don't spend the whole break studying, man. You need to let your brain take a break!

No comments: