As the fall semester begins, we want to welcome everyone and invite you to familiarize yourself with our offerings, both in physical space as well as in print and electronic resources. And we want to introduce ourselves and offer our services. Come on in and, please, ask questions!
We can help you:
- print a copy of your schedule
- locate classrooms
- find instructors' offices and phone numbers
- get started with your assignments
- the library's website and catalog
- the location of the copiers
- the arrangement of some study carrels
- new group study rooms with technology enhancements
- new equipment to check-out for creating video projects
- new student workers
Beginning August 25, our hours will be:
Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Beginning Sept. 6, we will be open Saturdays, 11:00-4:00.
Come in anytime for your personal tour.
"The air is hummin'. And something great is comin'."