This week, we're highlighting some of the great work that our student assistants do at the library. Be on the lookout for their pictures around the library and blog posts throughout the week to learn a little bit more about them and what they do.
You may find Kat singing a show tune at the desk; in addition to school and work she's also heavily involved in the local theatre scene. She often works at the Public Services desk during the busiest times, but she's also trained to work in the back processing our new books. We appreciate her excellent customer service skills and all that she does behind the scenes!
1. What's your major? Secondary Education English
2. What was your last read? My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Performing in musicals
4. What's your favorite movie? Now You See Me
5.If you could travel back in time, what time frame would you visit and why? The 20's; because I love the Jazz Age and the fashion of that time period.
6. What's your favorite part about working in the library? Working with the books.
7. If you had to describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be? Kind-hearted, funny, and audacious