Thursday, November 03, 2016
Student Assistant Spotlight: Caleb
This week, we're highlighting some of the great work that our student assistants do at the library. Be on the lookout for their pictures around the library and blog posts throughout the week to learn a little bit more about them and what they do.
Caleb is one our newest student assistants. He primarily works in the back processing books but he's also being trained to work out front at the Public Services desk. He's also a big help working with staff to organize the Chattanooga State Archives. We appreciate his attention to detail!
1. What's your major? History
2. What was your last read? A Passage to India by E.M. Forster
3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Being outdoors, reading, listening to music
4. What was the craziest thing you did? And would you do it again? I moved to Alabama. Probably not.
5. What's your favorite color? Green
6. What's your favorite part about working in the library? Being able to help people and finding answers to their questions.
7. Something people would be surprised to know about you? I've performed stand-up comedy twice.