|Danielle at Samuel Beckett Bridge in Dublin, Ireland|
Danielle Knowles, Library Systems & Emerging Technologies Librarian
1. What is the last book you read?
Going Clear by Lawrence Wright
2. Favorite thing to do in Chattanooga?
Bike, hike, and kayak
3. What is the last picture you took with your phone?
A trail map sign
4. You find a magic lamp and a genie gives you three wishes. What do you wish for?
Never-ending good health, the resources to travel and time to all the other things I want to do in this life.
5. Favorite sport?
6. Coke or Pepsi?
7. Favorite local restaurant?
I haven’t tried enough to decide on a favorite yet.
8. What advice do you have for students?
You know those classes you hate that aren’t related to your major? You will use them in the future. You may not need them for your job, but having a baseline education is very important.
9. What do you like to do in your free time?
Outdoor activities and video games
10. What was one of your most memorable vacations?
Not really a vacation, but a college course (Natural History of East Africa). The class was a month long safari in Kenya.