Students and investors alike will appreciate Business Insights: Essentials, our new library database. Students can access company and industry research easily and incorporate the information into MG 103, 114 and 154 course projects. Investors can review market share, SWOT, and investment reports.
Sample Company Profile search:
- Enter company name or ticker symbol.
- Select your area of interest.
- Brands, - What brand names are owned by the company? You may be surprised.
- Investments Reports, - Should you buy, sell, or hold? Do analysts recommend owning company stock?
- Market Share Reports - What percentage of a specific market (product or service) is represented by the company’s sales?
- SWOT Reports – What are the company’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats?