A new Facebook page has been created for Chatt State Disaster Relief--Join Today!
1. Give blood. Blood Assurance supplies are critically low in Chattanooga and the surrounding area. A full list of BA donation locations is here. Take time out of your day to give life. Blood cannot be made.
2. Drop off supplies of food, clothing, water, and other household goods. You can do this at several locations. Any local Salvation Army or Red Cross office. Ringgold, GA was especially hard hit, and Catoosa County Sheriff Phil Summers says anyone looking to donate to victims in the Ringgold area should drop off supplies at the Sheriff's Office.
3. Volunteer for the local Red Cross, which is scheduling 2 hour shifts to help at the Morris Hill relief site. Call 892-2071 to sign up or click here.
4. Donate to the Salvation Army. Go to their website, http://www.csarmy.org/, or text the word “Give” to 80888.
5. Legal Aid of East Tennessee (LAET) is available to low income storm victims in 26 counties of East Tennessee. Click here to find out details.
We wish everyone well in the effort to rebuild homes, neighborhoods, and lives.
Every little bit counts!