Well, here are some of the things you will be able to do in the library:
- Use computers for coursework, email, eLearn activities, and other essential academic tasks. (NOTE: Please save non-coursework pasttimes until late in the day when demand for computers is somewhat lower. Thanks!)
- Print and create documents using Microsoft Office 2007 programs: Word, Excel, PPT, and MORE!
- Use textbooks that are on reserve--ask at the check-out desk--and use them only in the library.
- Use group study rooms for collaboration on projects, assignments, or tests.
- Reserve the Conference/Multimedia Room for groups to work on media-intense projects, create video presentations, record Skype interviews, and who-knows-what-all.
- Study alone in areas where noise is limited.
- Check out current fiction, DVDs, books on CD, and lots of other books for your assignments, of course!
- Ask for assistance with assignments, printing, technology, eLearn tasks, and other special needs.
We're here to help you succeed, so don't hesitate to ask. Come early, though, the demand is great!